Fees are non-refundable as event takes place rain or shine.
Fee Includes: Long sleeved T-Shirt (Early Bird Registrants, registered by March 30 only), SAG, Shower Facilities, Tour Map, Breakfast, Lunch, 11 Rest Stops.
- Adults: $35 thru March 23, $45 thereafter & including walkups
- 17 & under: $20 throughout
- Active & Retired Military: $30 throughout
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Please read this! There are a few changes this year.):
- T-Shirts available only to those who register by MARCH 23. No exceptions.
- Mass start at 8:00am.
- Century (101 mile route) riders must begin at 8:00am (mass start) and complete course prior to 4:00pm.
- Riders must clear rest stop #9 by 3:30pm. Those not finished will be routed back to the high school or you may ride the remainder of the course without support.
- All rest stops will be closed at 4:00pm.
- Headquarters closes at 5:00pm.
- Not responsible for personal items not picked up by 5:00pm from Headquarters.
- Pasta lunch begins at 11:30am. Cost for non-riders $5/each.
Friday, April 5, 2013
5:00PM-7:00PM: Meet ‘N Greet and Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, April 6, 2013
7:00AM: Headquarters opens, Registration and Breakfast
8:00AM: Mass Start
11:30AM: Spaghetti Lunch Opens
5:00PM: Headquarters Closes